Peace of mind at The Plaza.
Residents who require support with daily living will find it at The Plaza at Edgemere, our on-site assisted living community offering a helping hand while encouraging as much independence as possible for every individual.
Premier assisted living with the support you need.
Our well-rounded approach to senior wellness helps every individual grow no matter their abilities, giving each person chances to strengthen their body, sharpen their mind, and nurture their spiritual, intellectual and emotional well-being.
Pillars of Well-Being.
We believe community means cultivating relationships and enriching lives. Our connections-centered living philosophy is at the core of Edgemere’s mission and essential for health and longevity. We promote five components of well-being that are essential for residents and our community to flourish.
Assisted living at The Plaza provides residents with:
• Personal assistance with activities of daily living
• Medication assistance
• Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
• 24/7 emergency response system
• Licensed care
• Short-term and long-term care, with respite accommodations
• Concierge services and scheduled transportation
• Utilities and basic cable
• Weekly housekeeping/laundry
• 24/7 grounds patrol
• Interior and exterior maintenance
Maximize independence with customized assisted living care.
Every person in need of assistance requires different levels of help for various activities. Our trained team assists, but never oversteps, with routines while helping every person maintain their independence as much as possible.
High-end hospitality, at your service.
Assisted living at The Plaza includes a private, one-bedroom luxurious suite. Around-the-clock assistance with daily activities gives residents easy access to the community's amenities.
Activities and amenities.
Assisted living residents at The Plaza can take advantage of the engaging amenities and programming that are offered to all residents at Edgemere.
• Greenhouse, herb gardens and Italianate fountains
• Modern fitness center with aerobics, yoga and high-intensity workout classes
• Social community gatherings and trips to Dallas-area arts, culture and nightlife destinations
• Indoor heated pool
• Performing arts center, movie theater and curated library
• Putting greens and billiards
• High-end, full-service salon, spa and barbershop
• High-speed 24/7 business center
• 24/7 grounds patrol
• Assigned parking and underground garage
Take a closer look at the new Edgemere.
You'll find us nestled in the heart of Park Cities and Preston Hollow neighborhoods.
Texas long-term care ombudsman program.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge.To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.