Premier assisted living.
Individuals who are in need of assistance with daily living tasks receive personalized care while being encouraged to continue the lifestyle they desire.
Our trained team assists, but never oversteps, to help with routines while ensuring each individual can maintain their independence as much as possible.
- Predictable monthly costs, with a small community fee
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Concierge services
- Full-service beauty salon and spa
- Medication assistance
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Full-time lifestyle director
- Programming and group outings
- Daily housekeeping and linens
- All utilities and interior/exterior maintenance
- Access to skilled nursing and both short- and long-term rehabilitation
Continued Texas hospitality.
Residents living in the assisted living neighborhood at The Plaza at Edgemere can expect the highest level of quality and service. Along with the benefits of staff available 24 hours a day, residents enjoy the luxury of private, beautifully appointed apartment homes plus Edgemere campus amenities:
- Greenhouse, herb gardens, and Italianate fountains
- Modern fitness center with aerobics, yoga, and workout classes
- Social gatherings and trips to Dallas-area destinations
- Indoor heated pool and water aerobics
- Performing arts center, movie theater, and curated library
- High-end, full-service salon, spa, and barbershop
- Secured campus with 24/7 staffing
- Secured, assigned underground parking
Reimagine your next chapter at the new Edgemere.
Surround yourself with an active, independent lifestyle at Dallas’ most well-regarded senior living campus. Our premier approach to wellness encourages every individual to stay active, sharpen their minds, and nurture their spiritual, intellectual, and emotional well-being every day.
Texas long-term care ombudsman program.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.