With a focus on relationship-centered living, Edgemere is the premier choice for a lifestyle of elegance, lifelong friendships, a life without burdens — and a place to have a lot of fun.
Where everything is possible.
From before sunrise to well after the sun sets, enjoy a resident-driven lifestyle, organized programming, learning opportunities, group excursions, and other community events. Weekly calendars come packed with daily activities — so many, in fact, that you can’t do it all.
Immerse yourself in a fine-dining experience.
An event unto itself, dining offers chef-prepared entrees across multiple venues. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining, grab-n-go bites, or high-quality casual fare, talented culinarians produce menus with the finest, freshest ingredients — made with health and wellness in mind.
- Locally sourced, upscale fine dining in Medici restaurant
- Casual dining in Portabella Bistro
- Fine wines and cocktails at Bella Vita Bar
- Private rooms for dining with friends and family
Get fit, live well.
Your health and wellness are the top priority, and Edgemere’s grounds and programs have been built around keeping you active and moving. Every day, you’ll have a chance to strengthen your body and sharpen your mind.
- Modern fitness center with aerobics, yoga, and high-intensity workout classes
- Daily group fitness classes led by professional trainers, plus resident-driven workout groups
- Indoor heated pool and water aerobics classes
- Robust calendar of events
- Social gatherings and trips to Dallas-area arts, culture, and nightlife destinations
- Community greenhouse and herb garden
- Performing arts center, movie theater, and well-stocked library
- Putting greens and billiards
Discover the excitement: our monthly activities calendar.
Reimagine your next chapter at the new Edgemere.
Surround yourself with an active, independent lifestyle at Dallas’ most well-regarded senior living campus. Our premier approach to wellness encourages every individual to stay active, sharpen their minds, and nurture their spiritual, intellectual, and emotional well-being every day.