Resident-focused memory care in Dallas.
For people living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or memory loss, it is the sense of emotional, spiritual, and physical security that is so important to them and their families. Our private, secured memory care community offers dedicated and dignified care to these residents.
Live an engaged and fulfilled life in a comfortable and secured neighborhood.
We take the time to get to know who our residents are, what is important to them and how we can best engage them to provide opportunities for a full and meaningful life regardless of what they can or cannot do. Building relationships is at the center of providing the highest quality of care and lifestyle.
Memory care offers everything our assisted living community provides, plus:
- Highly trained team specializing in Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss
- Additional assistance with daily living tasks
- Music & Memory®: A national initiative using custom, personally curated playlists to enliven spirits and tap into heartfelt memories
- It’s Never 2 Late (iN2L) technology and programming that stimulates positive memories and nurture a calm environment
- A lifestyle coordinator to support a variety of programming and engagement
- 24-hour supervised care in a secure environment
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Enclosed, secured courtyard for enjoying the outdoors
view our activities calendar.
Celebrating every life.
At The Plaza, each resident is nurtured by honoring their personal experiences. Programming is designed to help individuals live a meaningful life within their specific abilities and provides support in a calm, comforting environment.
We combine state-of-the-art support with highly individualized attention. Recognizing that each resident has specific needs, dedicated nurses work directly with residents, their families, and physicians to create custom, dignified care plans.
A continued commitment to hospitality.
We offer residents private one-bedroom suites, dedicated dining areas, and around-the-clock care. Individuals enjoy spacious accommodations, including a bath and shower.
Reimagine your next chapter at the new Edgemere.
Surround yourself with an active, independent lifestyle at Dallas’ most well-regarded senior living campus. Our premier approach to wellness encourages every individual to stay active, sharpen their minds, and nurture their spiritual, intellectual, and emotional well-being every day.
Texas long-term care ombudsman program.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.